The General Authority for Investment and Free Zones (GAFI) announces the launch of Mit Ghamr Investment Zone accordance with the provisions of the Investment Law No. 72 of 2017 and its executive regulations according to the following data:
- 107 industrial units.
- The area of the units ranges from 144 square meters to 576 square meters per workshop.
- The mechanism of providing all facilities and licenses from the General Authority for Investment and Free Zones.
- All units are fully finished and facilities.
- The units are dedicated to activities in the field of metal, engineering, wood and various other industries.
Incentives for projects
- Issuing all necessary approvals and licenses for projects from the General Authority for Investment in soft procedures.
- The decision to license the activity issued by the General Authority for Investment in dealing with the different state bodies to obtain services, facilities, privileges and exemptions for the project is sufficient only for registration in the industrial register.
- On behalf of the projects in dealing with all concerned parties in the State through the Executive Office of the investment zone.
- The Board of Directors of the Investment Zone shall manage its affairs and overcome all obstacles facing the projects.
- No administrative body may take any action within the investment zones and projects operating within it except after referring to the Authority. Units are booked by submitting booking requests directly to the General Authority for Investment and Free Zones (GAFI).