1. A request signed by the BoD chairperson or the managing director and bearing the company's seal to carry out the conversion proceedings.
2. GAFI Committee valuation report in respect of the net equity of the company (in respect of partnerships – limited liability companies).
3. The original minutes of the extraordinary general meeting (or the minutes of meeting of all partners in case of partnerships) including the approval on conversion (the required documents in the request for ratification of the minutes of the extraordinary general meetings must be submitted as well).
4. A certificate of non-confusion
5. Powers of attorney made directly to evidence the conversion in case of partnerships.
6. An authorization or a power of attorney made by the BoD chairperson, bearing the company's seal, and entitling the attorney to give and receive documents.
7. The company's investment gazette + all amendments.
8. A recent (maximum 3 months old) official copy of the commercial registry.
9. A copy of the applicant's personal ID.
10. A copy of the new articles of association in accordance with Law No. 159 of 1981 preceded by a preamble stating a background on the development of the company since the incorporation date until the conversion date signed by the duly authorized representative of the company.
11. An acknowledgment by the company to the effect that it will be deprived of the privileges and guarantees (if any) set out under the Investment Law.
12. Service fees payment receipt.
13. In the event that any of the company's added objects requires that (prior) special approvals be obtained under the applicable laws, the approvals of the appropriate bodies must be submitted.