Corporate Social Responsibility "CSR" Excellence Award
This periodic award, organized for the first time under the patronage of H.E. "Dr. Sahar Nasr" Minister of Investment and International Cooperation, is to honor the leading companies in the social responsibility and recognize companies' genuine contributions in all areas of health, education, cultural, social and others to encourage companies to play their developmental role in supporting the society.
The applicant companies will be classified and only Ten leading companies will be selected according to a set of standards and relative weights that comply with international standards and are consistent with the Egyptian business climate and the requirements of sustainable development.
Winning leading companies will get a set of procedural incentives provided by General Authority for investment and free zones and will seek to provide more incentives in coordination with concerned ministries and bodies.
Incentives to be provided:
GAFI will provide the following procedural incentives to the winning leading companies:
- Awards and Certificates in a celebratory event covered by media.
- Announcing the winning companies on the website of MIIC and GAFI, and adding a link to each winning company website.
- Assigning a contact point in ISC to accelerate and facilitate winning companies' requirements and procedures.
- Assigning a contact point in investor aftercare unit at MIIC to accelerate and facilitate solving obstacles facing winning companies.
- Sending MIIC's and GAFI'S publications to companies periodically.
- Inviting winning companies to conferences held under patronage of MIIC or GAFI.
- Promoting winning companies' publications in GAFI's promotion missions and conferences abroad.
- Presence of GAFI's representative in winning companies' expansion events and announcing that on MIIC's and GAFI's websites.
You can apply for free by filling out the application Form click here and resend enclosing the required documents through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recent commercial registry of the company.
- Valid tax card attached with the latest positive tax declaration.
- Valid Operations licenses (permanent or temporary).
- List of (permanent and temporary employees) and their social insurance form.
- The Latest three annual balance sheets of the company.
- A detailed report about the company's CSR activities including:
· A detailed time plan for CSR project(s) that have been achieved or to be achieved.
· CSR project(s) achievements and impact on community.
· A declaration that CSR activities are not used to achieve political, partisan, religious or discrimination purposes.
· A declaration that all information presented by the company are accurate.
For more information: please download the Brochure click here
For Inquiry: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org