1. A request printed out on the company's letterhead, addressed to the Head of the Investment Services Sector signed by the BoD chairperson or the person concerned by the virtue of an official power of attorney, special authorization or an authorization included in the minutes of the meeting and bearing the company's seal.
2. The minutes of the general meeting printed out on the company's letterhead, provided that it is signed on all pages by the chairperson, the secretary, the vote counters, and the company's auditor as well as the auditor of the Accountability State Authority (ASA), if the percentage of the general capital has reached 25%. Such minutes of general meeting must bear the company's and the auditor's seals on all pages, and be attached to the acknowledgment included in GAFI's CEO Decree No. 480 of 2016.
3. The amendment of Articles of association No. (6 & 7).
4. The company's articles of association as amended (if any).
5. An evidence on sending invitations to the administrative bodies, the BoD members, the shareholders, and the auditor. The invitation must be sent at least 21 days prior to the meeting, excluding the day of sending the invitation and the meeting day.
6. A recent (maximum 3 months old) official copy of the commercial registry.
7. Authorizations (if any).
8. The two attendance sheets of the BoD and shareholders signed by them, the vote counters and the auditor. The sheets must be signed by the person who submits them acknowledging that the submission was made by him and under his full responsibility.
9. A bank certificate evidencing the payment of the percentage specified by law or evidencing that the inspection process was carried out by the Economic Performance Sector.
10. A background check on senior and new partners.
11. In respect of the matters relating to Sinai Peninsula, the service application form as well as the required documents must completed.
12. Service fees payment receipt.