1. A request to amend a sole proprietorship signed by the sole proprietor or his duly authorized attorney.
2. A copy of the letter, issued by GAFI, licensing the incorporation of the company and addressed to the Commercial Register + a copy of any amending letter issued in respect of the company.
3. A recent (maximum 3 months old) official copy of the commercial registry.
4. A power of attorney made directly by the sole proprietor allowing the amendment of the sole proprietorship in the event that a request for such amendment is made by the duly authorized attorney.
5. A copy of the tax card.
6. The publicity fee payment receipt (in the event in which the documents have been accepted).
7. A copy of the applicant's personal ID.
8. A background check in case of amendment while the owner is non-Egyptian.
9. Service fees payment receipt.
10. In the event of capital increase, an acknowledgment that the increase is at the liability of the sole proprietor and that there is no liability on the part of GAFI must be filled in and submitted.
11. In the event that any of the company's added objects requires that (prior) special approvals be obtained under the applicable laws, the approvals of the appropriate bodies must be submitted.