1. An application addressed to Head of the sector signed by the BoD chairperson or whomever delegated by the BoD chairperson to carry out the spilt-up proceedings
2. GAFI Committee valuation report on the valuation and split-up the company into two or more companies.
3. The minutes of the extraordinary general meeting of the company comprising the approval on the valuation and the split-up (the documents required in the request for the ratification of the minutes of the extraordinary general meeting must be submitted).
4. A recent (maximum 3 months old) official original of the commercial registry.
5. A copy of the applicant's personal ID.
6. A copy of all amendments issued in respect of the company.
7. A draft contract comprising the process of splitting up the company into a split company and one or more resulting companies, to which the split company's articles to be amended are attached.
Additional required documents to be submitted in particular cases: (All aforementioned documents must be submitted together with the following):
8. Change of name:
A certificate of non-confusion of company's name to be obtained from the Commercial Register.
9. Change of object:
If necessary, appropriate bodies approval based on the type of activity of the company (the Approval of the Central Bank of Egypt ("CBE") – the Civil Aviation Authority – the Ministry of Tourism…etc).
10. Change of Location:
The deed of possession of project site subject to the following:
Companies founded in North and South Sinai must fill in and submit the service application form + the documents required to be furnished to Sinai Development Authority.
11. Cash Increase:
A bank certificate indicating that at least 10% has been paid in the event that there is any outstanding cash. In respect of limited liability companies, a bank certificate indicating full payment of the capital increase must be submitted.
12. A background check on foreign partners (if any).
13. In the event that any of the company's added object requires special approvals (prior approval) by the virtue of the provisions of the applicable laws, the approvals of the appropriate bodies must be submitted.