* A request printed out on the company letterhead; sealed by the respective company seal; signed by the chairperson of the respective company or made by virtue of a duly executed power of attorney, special authorization or an authorization inside the minutes of the relevant meeting; and addressed to the head of the Investment Services Sector.
*The relevant minutes of ordinary general meeting printed out on the company letterhead, sealed by the respective company seal and signed by the board of directors chairperson, secretary, vote counter, company auditor and the auditor of the Accountability State Authority if the percentage of the public share in the capital is 25%; their signatures must be affixed to each page of the minutes of meeting. Each page of the said minutes of meeting must also be sealed by the seal of the respective company as well as the seal of the company's auditor and include at their bottom the acknowledgment stipulated in GAFI CEO Decision No. 480 of 2016.
*The company's articles of association and any amendments thereto (if any).
*An evidence to the effect that invitations have been sent to the administrative bodies, the members of the board of directors ("BoD members"), shareholders and auditor 21 days (excluding the sending day and the meeting day) prior to the relevant meeting.
*A recent (maximum 3 months old) official copy of the commercial registry.
*Authorizations (if any).
*BoD members/shareholders attendance sheet signed by them, the vote counter and the auditor; an individual submitting the said attendance sheet must sign it to the effect that it has been submitted by him and at his own liability.
*If discussed by the general meeting, the budget + the auditor's report + the board of directors report approved by the company.
*Service fees payment
*Documents required in particular cases:
- Resignations + acceptance acknowledgments of appointment of new BoD members + copies of IDs + background check on foreigners + the approval of the Prime Minister, the appropriate minister or the employer, as the case may be, if any of the new appointed BoD members works for the public sector.
- Auditor's notice of resignation (if any) + a certificate of registration at the Register of Accountants (in the event that a new auditor is appointed) + acceptance acknowledgement of appointment + nomination letters (if any).
- In the event of liquidation:
1. The liquidation final account certified by the liquidator.
2. A declaration by the liquidator to the effect that the liquidation procedures have been completed, that no liabilities are still pending on the company's part, and that all liquidation proceeds have been distributed.
3. An evidence that the liquidation has been published.
4. An acknowledgment by the liquidator and the shareholders/partners to the effect such liquidator and shareholders/partners be liable for the liquidation proceedings and outcome
5. An acknowledgement by and at the liability of the liquidator to the effect that he was not notified by the administrative bodies (the Tax authority, the social insurances organization and the customs authority) of any pending liabilities on the part of the company within 120 days from the date on which the said bodies were notified.
6. The published gazettes and the investment gazette.
7. An evidence on the notices served on the administrative bodies (the Tax authority, the social insurances organization and the customs authority) and the passage of 120 since the serving of such notices , or the responses (if any) made by the said bodies within the 120 – days period.
- In the event of original capital completion (if any), a bank or auditor certificate after the completion of the quarter of the capital, as the case may be.
- In the event of capital completion after capital increase by virtue of auditor certificate, the following shall be submitted:
(A) A bank certificate evidencing the deposit of the amount to be used in capital completion.
(B) In the event of capital completion by virtue of auditor certificate, the audit report must be submitted to the Economic Performance Sector before ratification of the minutes of the relevant meeting.
*In the event of topics related to Sinai Peninsula, the service form as well as required documents should be completed.